Cast Your Burdens On Jesus


The Holy Spirit gives us the perfect joy of receiving blessings from Jesus. You do not receive only a portion, but an abundance of everything, so that we will be full of joy. Therefore, when we pour our petitions before Him, He will fulfill our desires according to His will. God does not want you to agonize over future events, because worry paralyzes your life on the whole. It gives a false sense of hope of ‘doing’ something. Yet, it never does! 

There was a widow who had 12 children. Six of them were her own while six others were adopted. She struggled to raise them. She was frustrated and miserable as she was helpless. As days passed by, one of her sons was honored as a Senator. When someone asked him, “What is the secret of your success?” “My mother” was his reply. They rushed to her and asked her, “What is the secret behind raising your child to become a person of great responsibility?” She said, “I lost my husband. I didn’t know what to do. I prayed, ‘Lord, I cannot raise twelve children on my own. I will do the work. You do the worrying.’ God honored that covenant. He gave her a small job, blessed her salary and opened ways to educate her children.”
SCRIPTURE TO  LIFE

What a beautiful decision she took! She asked God to take care of her struggles and did her part of just working every day. This is what God wants you to do. Cast your cares upon Him. Worry will take you nowhere. It will only cause stagnation in your life. Stop worrying and start praying today! He will cause His goodness and mercy to flow into your life. So, rejoice, as it’s written “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God” (Philippians 4:6).
Prayer:
Loving Heavenly Father, You are a good God. You care for me and provide all my needs. Today, I choose to do my job and cast all my cares on You. I remove all hindrances and anxiety and release God’s provision and protection into my life. 

In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen
Cast Your Burdens On Jesus Cast Your Burdens On Jesus Reviewed by Ken'Bell Radio on 04:44 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.