The Divine Strength

“My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness”. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

Children of God have to undergo some unpleasant situations at some point, in their life. God doesn’t povide divine immunity from all sufferings and pains, we encounter in life. The first reason why God allows it, becuase we live in a world where sin abounds. And the second reason, He wants to make us stronger and trust in Him, as God alone, can deliver us out of all our problems. His power is displayed in our weakness. Paul, the Apostle too, had a painful experience, which he refers to being called as ‘thorn in the flesh’. That’s why he confesses of God’s strength in his weakness.

 I was in great agony and wept before the Lord, to heal me, as the pain was tormenting me. But God replied “Unless you go through this agony, you will not understand the sickness of others. But now I will raise you up and you will bring my healing power to the people”. Similarly when my kidney’s stopped functioning, God raised me up again from death. God healed my legs, when it became weak. Truly, God’s power was made known in my frailty. I am alive today, because of the healing power and strength of the Almighty God. My life, my physique are all connected with the life of Jesus and His flesh and bones.
SCRIPTURE to LIFE

Good people might have many problems, but the Lord will deliver from all of it.  The Bibles says, “But not a hair of your head will perish” (Luke 21:18). Are you undergoing pain and agony in your life? I want to encourage you in the Lord, to keep trusting Him. God is a loving God and He loves you, just the way you are. The pain and the sufferings are to draw you close to our Heavenly Father. He cares for you and is watching over your life. The sufferings are but ephemeral but if you stay strong and do not give up; a greater reward awaits you. Let God be manifested through your life to others, so that just as God healed you, they too will be healed and their sorrows will turn into joy (John 16:20).
Prayer:
Loving God, I praise and worship You, for You are a merciful and a gracious God. You are always mindful of Your children and deliver them from all their problems. Lord, even in my painful situation, I believe You are with me. You will wipe away my tears and grant me joyous days.

In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen
The Divine Strength The Divine Strength Reviewed by Ken'Bell Radio on 06:30 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.