Today's Message - God favours the giver.

It is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.” (Philippians 2:13)
The word of God teaches us to“Learn to do good”(Isaiah 1:17).“Let us not grow weary while doing goodfor in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. (Galatians 6:9). The Lord loves those who try their best to do good deeds and help others. The Bible says that the Lord Jesus Himself went around doing good to others (Acts 10:38). Yes, He has set Himself as an example in being good to others. So, let us also follow His footsteps and do good deeds. Let us do our best to help our family members, our colleagues, and others. Then, our Lord will be pleased with us.
 
Once, at one particular stage in my life, I was in such a difficult situation that I could not even afford to buy a new sari. So, I had to wash and darn the old one, and wear it again and again. But by the grace of God, I neither felt disheartened nor discouraged. The good Lord saw me bearing all my troubles and trials patiently. When the period of trials ended as mentioned in I Peter 1:6,7; 5:10, the Lord commanded His goodness to fill my life. As I started receiving His abundance and good things, I remembered those people who were going through such difficult times and those who remained united with me in love. I started sharing my blessings and good things with them. I continue to do so even today, and I am glad to say that His grace and blessings continue to multiply manifold in my life. During my trials I did not get weary in doing good because I stood firm in my faith, for our Lord is a God of His word and He has promised me that in due season I will reap and so I did.  God Almighty is waiting to bless you today in the same way and give you peace, joy and prosperity all your life. All you have to do is to not grow tired of doing good deeds.
SCRIPTURE to LIFE

Are you fulfilling your purpose by doing good in your life or are you being self indulgent? Have you asked our God to bless you with a helping and a kind spirit? When you do good deed, it plays a vital role in your life with regards to your purpose and blessings.
Prayer:
Loving Lord, I am tested in life by many wants. Fill me with Your goodness and a giving spirit and along with that grant me a blessed life to go about doing good for others. By doing so, let my life be filled with Your glory, honour and peace.
 
In Your matchless name I pray, Amen.

BY:Sis. Stella Dhinakaran
Today's Message - God favours the giver. Today's Message - God favours the giver. Reviewed by Ken'Bell Radio on 10:05 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.