Let Your Words Be Positive and Few



Jesus experienced adverse circumstances all the time, and while He did talk about His situations, He never did so in a negative way.
In the book of John, He told His disciples He was going away, but they should be happy for Him because it was the will of God. He went on to say He wouldn’t be talking much more with them (see John 14:28–31).
Jesus knew when to talk, when not to talk, and how to talk. He obviously knew the power and impact of words. I believe choosing to say fewer words and making sure the ones He did say were the right ones helped Him complete God’s perfect plan for Him.
Prayer Starter: Lord, help me today to use wisdom with the words I speak. Holy Spirit, please guide me and help me to say only things that are encouraging and positive to others. Help me know when to speak and when to be silent! In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Let Your Words Be Positive and Few Let Your Words Be Positive and Few Reviewed by Ken'Bell Radio on 09:35 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.