TODAY'S WORD OF BLESSING: Unfailing love!!

Beloved, We are going to meditate about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who carried the cross for us. Jesus said to the disciples, "Do not cry for me". Even at the moment He was going to be crucified on the cross, He did not think about himself but He thought about us. He said, "my wound is grievous… and I must endure it."(Jeremiah 10:19) He said that He need to bear the cross. Yes, He took up our pain and bore our suffering (Isaiah 53:4) and He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities (Isaiah 53: 5). The Bible says in Galatians 3:13, "Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us". Jesus Christ took our infirmities and bore our diseases (Mathew 8:17). He was crushed for you and He was bruised. But He was willing to suffer and carry the cross for our sake.

20170607.jpg

Beloved, Even before you go through pain, Remember the Lord God knows it. That is why he gave himself on the cross. He took the wounds on his body. He offered himself as a sacrifice to be bruised and crucified on the cross. So, do not be worried! Are you in a similar situation today? Are you thinking how long, I need to bear with such a harsh husband, wife, and children? How many days should I wait for my marriage? How many days should I wait for a child? How long I need to suffer without a good job? The Bible says "It is good for a man to bear the yoke while he is young. Let him sit alone in silence, for the LORD has laid it on him" Today, the Lord is telling you, "I know your situation, I have gone through that painful path. So, I will help you at the right time." The Bible says, "For no one is cast off by the Lord forever. Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love." (Lamentations 3: 31,32). The Lord will certainly have mercy on you. It is His desire and will, to deliver you and bless you.
Prayer:
Loving Heavenly Father, Thank you Lord for walking through the path of agony and pain for me. I commit my life into your nail pierced hands. Lord you know the path that I am going through. Have mercy on me. Deliver me and lift me. Let your love surround me and guide me. In the most powerful name of our Lord Jesus, Amen


TODAY'S WORD OF BLESSING: Unfailing love!! TODAY'S WORD OF BLESSING: Unfailing love!!  Reviewed by Ken'Bell Radio on 10:42 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.